- We are looking forward, to clink glasses with you on your holidays and to get to know you more personally! Every Monday evening at 6 pm Guest Aperitif with your hosts (high and shoulder season). By dry weather on the Selfness terrace, by rain or snow in the Selfness Lounge.
- Kreativum: Choose from our attractive courses offered the appropriate programme: Take a work out on endurance and condition with Speeding, Step Aerobic and Jazzercise or get practise in self control from body and spirit with Yoga and Pilates. Detailed courses
- Every Tuesday (high and shoulder season) we take you with us on a historic-culinaric village circuit through Grindelwald. Time: 2:00 - ca. 3:30 pm, for our hotel- and apartment guests free of charge.
- Eigerness: The brand Eigerness (= Original Grindelwald) get our guests multiplicity and varied the uniqueness and characteristic closer. Eigerness is a co-operation from business, farming and tourismus, which we assist and would like to recommend to every guest. Special activities and details about the programme under www.eigerness.ch.
- Every Tuesday (mid June - mid September) we organise a BBQ on Maennlichen. We will start with an aperitif on the alp and adjecent enjoy a barbecue outside surrounded by the stunning nature and surroundings of the "Eiger, Moench and Jungfrau". This experience is not to be missed!
Meeting point: 4.30 pm at the Front Desk
Costs: CHF 55 per person
- On Wednesday evening (July & August) our traditional Grindelwald Streetparty takes place. There will be no traffic from 8 pm till midnight and there are several activities, Live music and bars invite you to linger through the main street.
- Climbing wall Eiger east: on the east side from our house you will find a climbing wall! During the streetparty's you can, under guidance of a mountain guide, try out your climbing abilities and reach the top. It is also possible to rent the wall which is very suitable for groups- and team occasions
- E-Bike - culinary tour: Every friday (mid June till mid September) you are able to get to know culinary
Grindelwald on the E-bike. On a comfortable tour with Salome you'll
visit Eigermilk, where Grindelwald joghurt and cheese are made, try
freshly made ice-cream on Chrigel and Evi Inäbnits farm, stop at
Harmonie Holz and get an impression of carpenter work and finally enjoy a
delicious coffee at Café 3692. Experience Grindelwald from its'
genuine, natural and - most of all - delicious side!
Meeting point: 10 at Eiger Selfness Hotel (garage)
Costs: CHF 30 with your own bike, CHF 60 with E-bike
- Bike tours: 3 x a week you can join a guided bike-tour which are offered in different levels (Wednesday, Friday & Sunday, from mid June - mid September). Untroubled enjoy the nature and biking not loosing any energy reading maps and getting back on track.
Meeting point: 9.30 am Parkhotel Schoenegg
Costs: CHF 55 per person