Throughout the year
- Guest Aperitif every Monday at 6 pm with your hosts (during high- and in between season) at our Selfness terrace, when bad weather in our Selfness lounge.
- Kreativum: Choose your suitable programme from our various group fitness offer. Train your endurance and stamina with speeding, step aerobic and jazzercise or train your body- and mind-self control with yoga and pilates. Active program
- Eigerness weekly program: The brand Eigerness (= original Grindelwald) brings our clients closer to the variety and diversity that Grindelwald has to offer and shows its' uniqueness. Eigerness is an interaction between industry, agriculture and tourism which we promote and encourage. Activities and special programme under www.eigerness.ch
- Every Monday at 5 pm, guided hotel tour "behind the scenes" with Gisela Heller, hotel host in Hotel Eiger.
- Every Tuesday, culinary and historical village tour around Grindelwad with a local guide. Meeting point at 1.30 pm at the sport centre; free for our hotel and apartments guests.
- Every Wednesday, a visit to the dairy processing Eigermilch - a look behind the scenes between 2 - 3.30 pm. Meeting point at Eigermilch; free of charge for our hotel and apartment guests.
- Every Friday (during high- and in between season) you may visit carpentry Harmonie Holz with family Kaufmann "wood crafts in the course of time" with an aperitif afterwards. Meeting point at 3 pm at the Café 3962 and free of charge for our hotel and apartment guests
- on 3 Wednesday evenings, acrylic painting with Martha Baumann from Grindelwald between 5 - 7 pm, meeting point at her studio by the Dorfstrasse (main road). Participation fee CHF 40 per person for material and canvas. Fixed dates: 21st January 2015 / 11th February 2015 / 11th March 2015
- Every Tuesday (mid June - mid September) we organise a BBQ on Männlichen. We will start with an aperitif on the alp followed by a barbecue in the open, surrounded by the stunning scenery of the "Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau". An event you shouldn't miss. Meeting point: 4.30 pm at the front desk. Costs: CHF 55 per person.
- On Wednesday evenings (July & August) our traditional Grindelwald Streetparty takes place. There will be no traffic from 8 pm till midnight and various activities, live music and bars invite you to linger through the main street.
- Climbing wall Eiger east: On the east side of our building you will find a climbing wall. During the streetparties you are able to, under guidance of a mountain guide, try out your climbing abilities and to reach the top. It is also possible to rent the wall which is very suitable for groups- and team occasions.
- Every Thursday morning from 10 - 12 am our Nordic Walking instructors Anke or Sandra will take you on a guided walk through the forest to the Alpenbistro Aelfluh. Meeting point: 9.45 am at the front desk. Free of charge for our hotel guests.