- Summer: Open daily from 6 pm
- Winter: Open daily from 5.30 pm
- Low season spring: April / May open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening (19.4. - 20.5.2015)
- Low season autumn: Mid October until mid December open on Friday and Saturday evening (25.10. - 16.12.2015)
- From 10 persons on we will open our restaurant as well out of service hours
Original mix from traditional and international kitchen, unique in Grindelwald! Great taste is our highest priority. On our menu you will find a wide selection of tasty- and creative dishes. We avoid using artificial aromatics in the warm kitchen and mainly use natural ingredients freshly prepared for you. Are you also an individualist? If yes, you have found the right address! Test numerous possibilities, create your own combination and enjoy your individual favourite dish!
- New: SUSHI every Monday and Tuesday!
- Several fondues (meat fondue like chinoise, bourguignonne or Gepsi-Fondue, cheese fondues)
- Barry's Napf (mongolian barbecue), every Sunday Napf Night for only CHF 28 per person - mongolian barbecue as much as you can eat!
- In summer June - September live Folklore music with duo Staegreif every Wednesday from 7.30 pm
- Every Wednesday Tatar Night: Made directly at the table; enjoy a local, freshly prepared, delicious beef Tatar, spiced and created individually, just the way you like it. Reserve your Tatar 24 hours in advance any day.
Our service and cuisine crew created very special and individual highlights and combinations. Who's recommendation it is, you will see on the menu. Try Doris Swiss chicken breast or Eric's beef filet steak. We guarantee: These compositions you will find nowhere else!
Barry's menue spring 2015 (PDF)
Menue propositions for groups from 15 persons on 2015 (PDF)
Aperitif propositions 2015 (PDF)
Table on the balcony
Have a romantic dinner on one of our balconies on the first floor in summer - stay private while you are right in the middle! Further information (PDF), reservations under email@example.com