Gepsi Bar & Lounge
There are bars that just won't get ride of their spirit - and this is a good thing! The Gepsi Bar is one of above mentioned; already in the 60's & 70's it was a legend. Now we have refurbished Gepsi and is's nicer than ever before - the minute you enter you can really tell that since 50 years, people have been laughing and having a great time here. We recommend regular visits: Selected bar food, fresh smoothies & cocktail creations offer a great variety.
An attractive live music programme goes hand in hand with our Swiss Country Lifestyle Gepsi Bar; newcomers, shooting stars, "oldies" and other musicians - mainly from the Bernese Oberland and Switzerland - we offer a perfect "unplugged" Club atmosphere with closeness to the fans!
- Winter: Open daily from 4 pm
- Summer: Open daily from 5 pm
- Low season spring: April and May open on Tuesday (Toast Night), Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening
- Low season autumn: Mid October until mid December 2014 open on Tuesday (Toast Night), Friday and Saturday evening (25.10. - 16.12.2015)
- Admittance in Smoker's Lounge from 18 years on
- January until April and June until September 2015: SUSHI every Monday and Tuesday
- Every Tuesday Toast Night
Wine, Whiskys & Cigars
Over 100 different bottles of wine in our assortment
World wide wines - mainly wine assemblages (diverse grape species)
12 Wines by the glass, changing every month
Over 60 Single Malts in our assortment from Scotland's regions: Lowlands, Highlands, Speyside and the islands
Wide selection of cigars in our Smoker's Lounge
- Drink and food menue summer 2015 (PDF)
- Whisky menue 2015 (PDF)
During high season you will find cool live music acts in the Gepis Bar, this to top off your holidays! In summer the live bands are playing outside at the street festivals (each Wednesday evening July / August).