- This event has passed.
Rüdiger Böhm “no legs – no limits!” (in german)
24. November 2017 @ 19:00 – 20:30
„no legs – no limits!“
A passionate and successful story
Rüdiger Böhm is pure motivation. The keynote speaker, mental coach und author knows what it means when everything changes within seconds. As a top athlete, he lost both legs in a tragical car accident one day before his 27th birthday. This is followed by 30 days in coma, 30 weeks in the hospital and months of struggle towards a new life. With strong will, courage and clear decisions he mastered the nightmare. Today, he is again a top athlete who loves extreme challenges and has to overcome his limits daily. What does it mean to you, when things change in your life? Experience live what is necessary to successfully manage extreme changes in your life. Get motivated and inspired how to make the best of everything with courage and positivity.
- Talk, part of the monthly summit meeting in the Eiger Selfness Hotel
- Participation fee CHF 20 per Person
- Rüdiger Böhm, motivation trainer, coach and author
- Registration until 20th November 2017 in the Selfness Center under firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +41 33 854 31 49