- This event has passed.
I like to decide (in german)
2. February 2021 @ 09:00 – 17:00
One event on 5. August 2021 at 09:00
Finding ways out of the decision-making dilemma.
Make decisions with head and heart.
Acting as a member of the team.
We make decisions every day, for example in the supermarket when we go shopping. We don’t find it difficult there. But what about “bigger” decisions? How can I make the “right” decision and feel safe and comfortable doing so? Are there other methods besides the classic “pros and cons” list?
Module 3 of the Selfness Starter highlights the topics of teamwork and decision-making skills and uses group work, interactions and role plays to show ways in which I can free myself from the classic decision-making dilemma and consciously decide with “head, heart and gut”. Different roles in the team are highlighted in this module as well as my own team and leadership strengths.
- Speaker: Birgit Fritz-Egger, certified Selfness Coach
- Duration: 1 day 9 am – 5 pm
- Costs: CHF 600 (incl. meals)
- Registration: required, limited number of participants
- further information / PDF