- This event has passed.
Workshop “painless back” (in german)
21. April 2017 @ 18:00 – 23. April 2017 @ 17:00
The fascial back programme!
The back pain is a widespread disease! Many scientific findings indicate that approximately 2/3 of all back pains are caused by fascial-muscular problems. This is reason enough to concentrate on the fascinating connective tissue web and to develop new exercises for the back training.
The pain therapy has an effect on: back pain, lumbago, slipped disc, knee- and hip arthrosis, knee pain, shoulder pain, migraine, neck problems, tennis elbow, joggers’ knee etc.
Pain- and movement therapist according to Liebscher and Bracht, fasciale pain therapist, alternative practitioner
- 3-day workshop from 21st to 23rd April 2017
- 2 overnights incl. breakfast, dinner, workshop and 1 individual treatment
- Participation fee CHF 599 per person, detailed information / PDF
- Participation fee CHF 300 per person (without overnight and meals)
- Registration until 7th April 2017 in Eiger Selfness Hotel under firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +41 33 854 31 31